You will be reimbursed your purchase price for any guaranteed product you return within 30 days of delivery, provided we receive the item undamaged. Please make sure your returns are unmarred and very thoroughly wrapped. Products made to order by our Amish craftsmen--and all other customized products--are not refundable. Please click here for return instructions.
We welcome you to exchange any Mapleshade CD that does not suit your taste, excepting only Mapleshade’s Music Festival because we’re selling it so cheaply. Just wrap the CD well and send it with a note to our Baltimore office. Include your full name, order number, and the disc you’d like in exchange. CDs are non-refundable; exchanges must be:
1. In like-new condition. Be sure to wrap returns well.
2. Postmarked within 30 days of your invoice date
General Billing & Shipping Info
• Our pricing includes the cost for delivery to all 48 states based on average pricing within the continental United States. Because the real costs can be significantly more expensive, additional charges may apply for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and outside of the U.S.
• Orders for CDs, CD treatments, brass items, speaker cables and many other in-stock items normally ship in 2 to 3 business days.
• Orders for interconnects, modular furniture, maple platforms, speaker stands, SAMSON racks and other larger, stock items with our clear lacquer finish typically ship in 1 to 2 weeks.
• For stock items, your credit card will not be billed until your order is ready to ship.
• We require a 50% non-refundable deposit for all made-to-order air-dried maple products, custom threading orders, and other custom work when your order is placed. The remaining balance is due once your order is ready to ship.
• All maple products custom-ordered with a Natural Cherry, Deep Rosewood or Satin Black lacquer finish are made to order and typically take about 8 weeks to ship. Our woodworking is done by an Amish family; we can not give status updates for these orders. We will not know the exact shipping date until the made-to-order item(s) are received in Baltimore as part of our bi-monthly deliveries from the family.
For Domestic Shipments Within The Continental United States
• Mikrosmooth, Silclear, individual CDs and other small items weighing less then 13 oz. typically ship by U.S. Post Office First Class Mail.
• Speaker wires, brass footer sets, multi-CD orders, and other smaller items that weight more than 13 oz. typically ship by U.S. Post Office Priority Mail.
• Modular furniture, platforms, speaker stands, SAMSON racks and other large/heavy orders typically ship by UPS Ground.
For Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, & All Areas Outside Of The U.S.
• Additional charges may apply. Please email orders@mapleshadestore to request an estimate, or call (410)685-4618
• For customers in Alaska, Hawaii & U.S. territories - speaker wires, brass footer sets, CDs and other smaller items that can ship safely using U.S. Post Office Priority Mail flat rate options
can often mail at no additional charge. Orders that can not ship in post office flat-rate packaging are handled situationally and pricing quoted on a per-shipment basis
• For customers outside of the United States - smaller items normally ship using trackable and insured U.S. Post Office International Services
. Orders for modular furniture, platforms, speaker stands, SAMSON racks and other large/heavy orders are handled situationally and pricing is quoted based on a per-shipment basis.