More Than Record Storage
Our Finished Walnut shelves, tops and accessories are distinctive storage for music/movie collections as well as stylish modular furniture adaptable for myriad other uses. Every module is meticulously handcrafted from Maryland grown, furniture-grade walnut with clear satin lacquer finish. Finished Walnut is a beautiful, richly toned dark wood with more consistent coloring than Ambrosia maple.
LP Module Options
Each walnut LP module holds +/- 150 standard albums. Our interlocking construction allows them to stack freestanding up to six high. Taller stacks may need to have their top shelf anchored to a wall. We offer three module styles for LP storage:
• WALNUT HEIRLOOM LP MODULES are premium shelves for vinyl storage. These modules feature a 3/4" solid furniture-grade oak bottoms that support any record size and offer myriad other functional storage possibilities.
• WALNUT ELEGANZA LP MODULES are designed to enhance interior decor. These LP modules include a flush inset base inlay in beautifully contrasting Blond and Black finishes. Also available with matching flush top inlay.
Media Shelves & Pass-Thru Modules
We offer Media Shelf Modules in two identical height versions:
• 2-TIER MEDIA SHELF MODULES are for 7" records and all other standard optical media including Blu-Rays, DVDs, SACDs, PlayStation, xBox, and PC game discs. Each module holds +/- 220 45s, 100 BluRays, or 82 DVDs.
• 3-TIER MEDIA SHELF MODULES for CDs each hold 177 standard discs.
We offer Pass-Thru Modules in two different height versions:
• 9" PASS-THRU MODULES are 10½" tall, 4" shorter than LP shelves. They can be used with Tops and Bases to create 24"- 38" tall Side Tables or intermixed with full-height modules for more variations. Within stacks of shelves, these modules can create a handy place to keep accessories and are large enough to hold most standard-size components.
• 13" PASS-THRU MODULES are 14½" tall, the same height as our LP modules. They can be used to create taller Side Tables and nicely accommodate a stack of old and treasured electronics. These modules are high enough to accommodate our 2" or 4" Vibration Control Kits for a phono pre-amp or integrated amp when mounting a turntable on top of LP shelves.
Tops, Bases & Accessories
We offer add-on Top and Base modules that can transform stacks of LPs and CDs into attractive and functional furniture. Use these options to upgrade any stack of shelves into a small table, handsome shelving, or rolling cart:
• FITTED TOPS only increase height by 3/4" and are significantly more rigid when mounting a turntable or other component on top of stacked shelves.
• DOUBLE WIDE FITTED TOPS interlock two stacks of shelves seamlessly with an attractive and functional furniture grade, solid wood top surface.
• PEDESTAL TOPS offer a slightly larger surface area and add about 3¼" height to any stack. Pair with a Toe-Kick Base to create handsome varying height Side Tables and free standing shelves for storage and display.
• TOE-KICK BASES are for stationary stacks. They interlock with any LP or Pass-Thru module and back-to-back Media Shelves. They raise the lowest shelf about 2½" off the floor.
• CASTER BASES are rated to carry up to 660 lbs, 50% more than the full weight of six loaded record shelves. Easy and convenient to move on either carpeted or bare floors, this base raises the bottom shelf by 4¼".
• MEDIA SHELF BASES raise the lowest shelf about 1½" off the floor. The bevelled front of the base extends forward slightly to improve stability for taller stacks mounted on plush carpet.
We offer optional accessories intended to enhance the convenience and functionality of our modular furniture:
• RECORD STOPS support records in partially filled shelves and fit all of our LP modules.
• SHELF INSERTS adapt our LP shelves to store CDs, Blu-Rays or other types of display and storage.
• OVERLAYS are a ready-to-use, solid bottom plate that can be easily added to standard LP modules. Available with walnut stain, satin black lacquer, or unfinished.
• INLAYS are flush tops and bottoms for our Elegaza LP modules. They are smaller than Overlays and do not fit standard LP shelves.